Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today's Stuffed Animals

Today, a lady named Amy donated more stuffed animals to our expanding cause. Hooray! She has a daughter, most likely the one donating all the stuffed animals. I don't know her age, but I know she's just like me in race: 50% chinese, 50% white. Of course I'm not exactly 50% white, but that's another story.

Anyway, there were several cute stuffed animals in there. There was one from Serta the mattress company (probably some kind of door prize). There was another very cute bear, with his head so covered in fur that you couldn't see his eyes. Then there was a white fru-fru dog, which my mom loved.

From her e-mail, I thought Amy wasn't going to be there, but she was, standing at the door ready to greet us. She was very nice and understood our cause. Now there's someone you want to see again.
The pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment