Monday, July 19, 2010

Blanket Sizes

I want to thank you all for commenting on this blog. As reference to some comments made on our first post, here are the needs for the blanket sizing.

The blankets the Humane Society needs can be any shape or size, as long as they are machine-washable, so they can be able to be used more than once. Remember that dogs are using the blankets, so the smallest can hold a Chihuahua, where as the largest can hold a Great Dane or other big dog.

I hope this is not too much information to get at one time. Thank you for following this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I've spoken to a couple of people about making some blankets. I can't promise they will, but I'll give them a reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted about your project on my blog today. Maybe we can stir up some blankets for you.

    ReplyDelete